My best friend

My Best Friend



In this task we had to present about the topic of my best friend. When hearing the name of my best friend make me laugh. And also it is not possible to explain about him in a single paper or a blog. That's how precious he is to my life as my best friend.His name is ishara. I met him when I was in grade 6 in our school. We have been together for long time until Al in a same school. He is very caring so that he got the place of my best friend. We had built lot of memories together. Some are very crazy also. But we were doing it in a good manner. He had helped me when I was stucked in my educations. And also he didn’t let me to be along when I was getting upset with any situations. Really he has been a good friend to me during the time we were together.




One time I can remember I had to face a situation which I had very low marks on my term test in my school time. It was a very bad effect to me and also my overall marks of that term. So then he get a decision . He decided to make my marks better than that situation. He taught me difficult lessons to me in the level of what he got better than me. That was a very good help to me. I still be thankful to him for that convenient.





Finally I can say he was a very good friend to me and also he is , I hope he will be a good friend to me in the future also.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts